Thursday, November 10, 2011

November Club Projects...

YIKES! Where is November going?! I have to say...it's FLYING by!!!! Yesterday was our club day. I had a blast with my gals and they seemed to enjoy the projects. :) (Which is my goal so always hoping that one happens! :) ) Here is a Christmas card we made this month. It has a fun 3D Christmas tree made with the Perfect Pennant stamp set and the Pennant Punch...
The Designer Series Paper is from the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit. I am LOVING that paper so I had to buy some of those kits to use on some fun projects this year! And see that fun tree?! LOVE it. Here is a close-up of the tree before it was put on the card...

Love the dimension it adds. And then we also made this 3D project...


We learned how to make this box at Convention this past July. I fell in love with it and have been dying to make it ever since. :) It's made with two Milk Carton dies! SO PRECIOUS! The one they showed at convention had holes poked in the top and were tied closed with some Baker's Twine. But when I went to close mine and just pushed the top it...it stays just fine. So now it's easy to open and pop your gift in and close. Then easy for the receiver to open and close as well!!!! And the Designer Series Paper is also from the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit. Images are from the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set! (SO NOT JUST FOR BINGO CARDS!!!! :) LOVE those images!!!!)

And stamp club gals...I will be sending out your step-by-step directions for these projects today! So for you long distance club members that weren't there last night...now you will know how to make these projects when you receive them with your order! And for you gals that were there last night...now you can remember how you made them! :)

Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my!! I am in love with this little box. I must order that die now lol! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...